Import and export SVG, PDF and Photoshop PSD documents, creating simple workflows with other applications.
- Apply drop shadows, inner shadows, inner and outer glows to shapes.
- Add multiple strokes, fills, and effects to a single object.
- Arrange the order of fills, strokes, and effects using drag and drop.
SVG / PDF / EPS Import
- Import SVG, PDF, EPS and PDF-based AI files as editable vector objects.
- Import designs from other vector illustration applications.
- Paste vector objects directly from Adobe Illustrator.
Core Text Editing
- Multi-style text boxes with line height and text kerning options.
- Text along a path. Bind text objects to follow any path.
- In-place editing of transformed text. Smart text box resizing.
Photoshop Import / Export
- Import layered PSD files with vector paths and effects.
- Layer effects are imported as fully editable drop shadows, glows, etc.
- Export designs as layered PSD files.
Grid and Rulers
- Built-in canvas style templates, with fully customizable grid and margins.
- Sleek animated rulers with units in pixels, inches, mm, and cm.
- Precise editing and placement with 'Snap To Grid'.
Group and Align
- Create intricate objects consisting of multiple shapes using groups.
- Group objects together to keep complex designs easily manageable.
- Alignment tools for fast, easy arrangements and layouts.
- Multi-color linear and radial gradients.
- Use transparent colors in gradients to create a variety of effects.
- Easily edit, save, and re-use gradients using the gradient editor.
Colors and Styles
- Choose colors using the popup RGB, CMYK, HSB sliders or color palette.
- Save frequently used colors to the color palette and reuse them easily.
- Save the appearance settings of an object as a 'Style' to reuse later.
- Easily create large projects using multiple layers.
- Use layers to annotate and draw over images and designs.
- Create new layers, change their order, merge, and delete them easily in the Layers list.
Dimensioning and Labels
- Add dimension lines to technical designs.
- Auto-filled labels for length, width, height, and area.
- Set text labels to any path object.
- Powerful bezier pen tool for editing points, curves, and lines.
- Create shapes with custom paths, or modify the paths of existing shapes.
- Multi-point selection: select and edit multiple path points at once.
- Versatile set of customizable shape drawing tools.
- Create lines, arcs, rounded rects, ellipses, stars, polygons, etc.
- Geometry settings pane for precise numeric editing.
- Quickly create diverse shapes by combining multiple shapes together to form new ones.
- Union, Subtract, Intersect, Exclude and Divide paths.
Photos and Images
- Import JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and other image files.
- Set an image as a canvas background to trace, annotate, or draw over the image.
- Images can be used as fills for shapes or text.
- Fluid vector calligraphic brush and pencil tools.
- Create custom brushes by modifying brush diameter, angle, and shape.
- Brush strokes remain fully editable even after they're drawn.
- Included sample libraries for Floor Plans, iPhone App Mockups, and Symbols.
- Create your own libraries with custom shapes.
- Quickly create designs by organizing and reusing sets of related shapes.
iDraw is available on the Mac App Store for only $24.99